Escape or epic

scameron7

I have sailed on the Epic twice and both times it was a great cruise. I really liked the flow of the ship and all the different things to do. I have seen a lot of reports on the Escape and seems they just really improved everything. I would choose the Escape. Being the latest ship they really have added alot and from people I have heard that have gone on it all have really enjoyed it.

I loved the dining, bars, and entertainment on Escape more than Epic, and overall liked Escape more. BUT I love Epic, especially the pool deck area. You can plant yourself in one spot and view the pools, slides, stage entertainment, dining, etc without even moving. There isn't anything like that on Escape, which has a really closed off pool deck.

I just got off of the Escape and have been on the Epic twice. The Escape has more of a bar variety than the Epic and I would say that the food is pretty equivalent on both. I agree with the previous poster the pool area on the Escape just has no flow and is too congested. I really think there are too many deck chairs. The pools and slides are much better on the Epic.

The Escape is new and beautiful and we had a great time but we got off her having a weird feeling unlike other cruises. All we could come up with is that we liked the Epic better. My son really missed having glass elevators to ride in on the Escape.

My family would pick the Epic.