Oasis Class Photo Ops

Are there more photographer stations on Oasis class ships then smaller ships? Are the lines longer than on other ships? I read somewhere that they don't display them like they do on the other ships. Is this true?

Trying to decide on the all inclusive digital photo package. I have purchased it on our 3 cruises on Freedom where they print all photos and have the kiosks. We have totally gotten our money's worth with more than 300 photos on each cruise (usually tack on the $100 for the prints as well). I'm trying to understand if things work differently on the Oasis ships. On freedom I will spend time at the kiosks making sure our pictures are in our kiosk account and i also collect all of the prints each day and they store them away in a folder for us. Should I expect a similar set up on Allure?

Thanks for any info related to Allure.

Hi there you beautiful thing!

On allure the prints aren't displayed, but are printed and in a folder. Your "group" will have a specific folder, shown on your card and can be viewed at the photo shop.

There are plenty of opportunities to have your picture taken, sometimes a que, sometimes not. Don't miss your chance to have a pic taken with the classic car on the Royal promenade.

Didn't buy a package, so can't help you with that sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On allure the prints aren't displayed, but are printed and in a folder. Your "group" will have a specific folder, shown on your card and can be viewed at the photo shop.

Well, in that case i hope they have perfected the system. There are always prints that don't make it into the kiosk account and vice versa on Freedom. Willing to bet they miss plenty. I personally love looking at all of the prints on display.