Santo Tomas de Castilla, Guatemala

BabsM

Southbound,

Hmmmm-might be. Where did you find that? Almost sounds right. Is it yellow, pink, green, orange on stilts and have beer?:cool:

PS: We need to think about moving this part of the thread where people on our cruises might see it!!! Party time. That is if they all don't go to bed to early.;)

Southbound,

Hmmmm-might be. Where did you find that? Almost sounds right. Is it yellow, pink, green, orange on stilts and have beer?:cool:

PS: We need to think about moving this part of the thread where people on our cruises might see it!!! Party time. That is if they all don't go to bed to early.;)

Southbound,

Never mind where you found it. Sometimes I am so dumm. I went to Google and even found the pics of the place after your message.:o

Jeff/Jessemon

Southbound

B2B..I'm jealous. We already have one booked for 11 nights on 12/18/06. I booked that 2 months ago. It's on the Zenith. Only 380 somedays til that cruise. The price was so right I couldn't stop myself.

By the way...I put a thread on the HAL board here on CC about Belize. "Veendam Meets Volendam in Belize City". Hope you don't mind I used you in the message.:eek: Cruising soon.

Jeff

Wet Lizzard is the name of the bar, up stairs so you can look down on all the passing people and over the water. Very depressing to wander into town, we didn't go far and stayed in the port area to have several cold ones (local beer) in very cold bottles! YUM

We were here in Nov of 04 and at the pier the morning of docking people came from everywhere with their goods, set up inside the port building, lots of stuff to look at and purchase. Jade-native goods, very interesting.

We also took the shuttle (free) around the naval base to the park on the other side, more crafts and goodies there plus entertainment. We walked around then straight though to the water and a great bar for local beer.

They were working very hard to get the people off the ship to enjoy the area. VERY friendly and helpful. It's a beautiful country although troubled.

Jessemon, Don't mind at all. But you left out 2tsquared (terri & tom) who will also be joining us from the Volendam. Me thinks it's going to be a fun day in Belize:D .

Southbound,

Sorry to 2tsquared (Terri & Tom). Also to the 15 year old DCBCcruiser. Terri & Tom...the beers will be cold I am sure. To DCBCcruiser...if your uder age it's only a "minor" problem. Bring mom and dad. Only 19 days til Veendam.:eek: Can't wait. We go to Disney tomarrow with my wife's company for the weekend.

See you soon.

Jeff & Elaine.

Southbound,

I printed out some. How many did you print?:D It is now only 2 weeks til cruise. I know a way to notice each other on shore. Ever been to Mardi Gras?:eek: SHOW US YOUR................ BEADS...We can set up times soon for lobster and BEERS.

Jeff/Jessemon

Southbound,

I printed out some. How many did you print?:D It is now only 2 weeks til cruise. I know a way to notice each other on shore. Ever been to Mardi Gras?:eek: SHOW US YOUR................ BEADS...We can set up times soon for lobster and BEERS.

Jeff/Jessemon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived