Thomson Spirit myths and legends April 13th to 20th of April 2016

Thomson Spirit myths and legends April 13th to 20th of April 2016

I have been tracking

myths and legends 9th of March to 16th of March to see if the itinerary had changed if this is the same for April

I would be quite happy

March 09, 2016,

LIMASSOL, CYPRUS

March 10, 2016,

HAIFA, ISRAEL

March 11/12th 2016,

ASHDOD, ISRAEL

March 13, 2016,

ALANYA, TURKEY

March 14, 2016,

MERSIN, TURKEY

March 15th 2016, at 11am

till 16th March

LIMASSOL, CYPRUS

I am just home from the 9th to 16th March cruise on Spirit. Once we arrived in Cyprus we were advised of a change to the original itinerary with the plan being to still go to every port but just in a different order with an extra stop in Haifa instead of 2 days in Ashdod. The reason was due to fears about there being not enough time to prepare for the immigration process for Beirut as this was originally meant to be day 2 port of call.

In the end due to a storm in Mersin, we were not allowed out of the port until around 2am (meant to leave at 5pm). This meant we missed out on Beirut altogether and ended up with an overnight back in Cyprus. Not the ships fault at all just one of those things and it didn't spoil what was otherwise a great cruise.

I am just home from the 9th to 16th March cruise on Spirit. Once we arrived in Cyprus we were advised of a change to the original itinerary with the plan being to still go to every port but just in a different order with an extra stop in Haifa instead of 2 days in Ashdod. The reason was due to fears about there being not enough time to prepare for the immigration process for Beirut as this was originally meant to be day 2 port of call.

In the end due to a storm in Mersin, we were not allowed out of the port until around 2am (meant to leave at 5pm). This meant we missed out on Beirut altogether and ended up with an overnight back in Cyprus. Not the ships fault at all just one of those things and it didn't spoil what was otherwise a great cruise.

Thanks, was there any problem going to Jerusalem from Ashdod ?