Camp OCean Hours

We're potentially booking a cruise on the Magic for June. My son is 3 years old and we're curious about the hours of Camp Ocean. I also want to see sample activities (I know they can vary). I searched the forum and can't find anything.

I cannot find my old papers from past cruises on Glory & Breeze. My son wasn't old enough back then for me to hold on to them long enough anyway.

Edited by Sunkissed Mommy

We just did a 4 day on the Imagination. Here's pics from the schedule on our cruise. I have a 2.5 year old. We didn't do any drop off, but we did do the Green Eggs and Ham breakfast, Towel Animal Theater (not listed but was on Wed), the Dr Suess Parade and Storytime

a19870610755ae2fcd9759d2d9d42e33.jpgce97e0bb5dfaa2c7812092ce90bd1679.jpg4bf00e5b1ab2bfc25e7e1a7111f85aa9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Another Camp Ocean question.

My son is 3, so he'll be a penguin. He is potty trained, but for whatever reason he chooses to strip naked to go potty. He has trouble getting re-dressed after that. We're working with him on it.

I read that they will not change a 3 year old, does this also mean they wont assist him in getting re-dressed after?? Just trying to prepare myself for whatever is needed. Hoping he'll stop stripping naked sooner, rather tan later, lol.