Conquest Wedding 26 Days left!!

kfied08

We are getting so close to our wedding on the Carnival Conquest for April 24!! Everyone has been so accommodating so far! We have been able to choose our officiant and coordinator with TWE and pick our venues with Carnival. All my flowers, decorations, and everything is bought and time to start getting it all together. We started planning this about a year ago and I am getting so excited now that it is close. We are brining favors, a card box, a guest book, a few decorations, our own cake topper, and more. We are doing a lot to make the day special. I plan on doing a full review of everything when we get back!! Stay Tuned!!!

We are getting so close to our wedding on the Carnival Conquest for April 24!! Everyone has been so accommodating so far! We have been able to choose our officiant and coordinator with TWE and pick our venues with Carnival. All my flowers, decorations, and everything is bought and time to start getting it all together. We started planning this about a year ago and I am getting so excited now that it is close. We are brining favors, a card box, a guest book, a few decorations, our own cake topper, and more. We are doing a lot to make the day special. I plan on doing a full review of everything when we get back!! Stay Tuned!!!

Congratulations!!!