Shuttles to Cocoa Beach for sailing on Freedom of the Seas

My family and I, eight of us, are sailing on FOS June 19. We are staying in Cocoa Beach the night before sailing and near the airport when we return. I have been researching shuttles and am looking for recommendations. Right now the Cocoa Beach Shuttle seems to be the best bet. What shuttles have you used and who do you recommend?

My family and I, eight of us, are sailing on FOS June 19. We are staying in Cocoa Beach the night before sailing and near the airport when we return. I have been researching shuttles and am looking for recommendations. Right now the Cocoa Beach Shuttle seems to be the best bet. What shuttles have you used and who do you recommend?

I would rent a car. Alamo was cheap and efficient. If not a car Travellynx is reliable.

Also check Cortrans.

Just FYI, we had a terrible experience with Cocoa Beach shuttle. There were no working seatbelts and with 3 children this was not an option. They put us on a new shuttle, and again half of the seatbelts didn't work. Some kind people switched seats so my children could have the seats with working belts. It was really cramped in there as well as well as being run-down. Next time we'll rent a car or book a private van through a limo company.

We are recently off the FOS and had a wonderful cruise.

However, we had 2 bad experiences using Cocoa Beach Shuttle, although the prices are reasonable.

As we arrived at the cruise terminal prior to departure, our driver left us without checking all our luggage was removed, and drove off with one of our bags!

We had to call him back by use of our european cell phone - very expensive - and he did come back, but what a scare and bad precruise experience!

On top of this, the Cocoa Beach Shuttle return pick-up van left us waiting for more than half an hour inside the van, so we were close to missing our check-in time at the airport, for our return plane to Europe. Very stressful situation.

All in all a very bad experience on both ocasions and such a pity.

Next time we will hire a limousine service!

We are recently off the FOS and had a wonderful cruise.

However, we had 2 bad experiences using Cocoa Beach Shuttle, although the prices are reasonable.

As we arrived at the cruise terminal prior to departure, our driver left us without checking all our luggage was removed, and drove off with one of our bags!

We had to call him back by use of our european cell phone - very expensive - and he did come back, but what a scare and bad precruise experience!

On top of this, the Cocoa Beach Shuttle return pick-up van left us waiting for more than half an hour inside the van, so we were close to missing our check-in time at the airport, for our return plane to Europe. Very stressful situation.

All in all a very bad experience on both ocasions and such a pity.

Next time we will hire a limousine service!

I'd go with Executive VIP, we've had excellent service from them.