Dining Room Help

CaroleSP

In the last month or two I read a post with an email address or phone number of a Celebrity contact regarding dining assignments. After looking back about 6 weeks, I can't find it.

Does anyone have a link to the post or the actual information? We want to make sure we have a table for 4 for our upcoming cruse.

Thanks.

In the last month or two I read a post with an email address or phone number of a Celebrity contact regarding dining assignments. After looking back about 6 weeks, I can't find it.

Does anyone have a link to the post or the actual information? We want to make sure we have a table for 4 for our upcoming cruse.

Thanks.

Can't find my original post, but it's 800-242-6374

If you've booked via a TA, they should be able to handle this for you. If not, the above number (once you get through the buttons) will take you there.

Let me know how it goes for you. I'm just afraid that the Rob guy we both know so well willl be at my table. LOL

Can't find my original post, but it's 800-242-6374

If you've booked via a TA, they should be able to handle this for you. If not, the above number (once you get through the buttons) will take you there.

Thanks, Earl. I should have known it was you. You always have great information to share!

I did call the number yesterday and actually got a live person who entered my dining request while I was on the phone. It was almost magic.

I was even able to request that Ralaxy Rob be seated at the CaroleSP table...especially on formal nights;) . Can you say, "Bib Overalls?"

Anyhow, thanks for the info. It seems to have worked.

Ralaxy Rob, overalls included, is welcome at my table. However, the straw must be removed from his hair.....does he have enough hair to hold straw?

I just called the number and spoke to a very hospitable gentleman; he will pass along my request for a table on deck 6. When on deck 5 for dining, the water glasses are liable to spill from the bouncing! Actually, we only sat there once while leaving port; may be better when at sea. I just don't feel like having 12 dinners under those conditions.

Archived