Fascination Balcony Rooms

In the regular balcony rooms, no, those do not have a fridge. If it's any of the suites, including the tiny suites up on deck 11, then yes, those do have a fridge.

On one site that I look at, I have noticed the following note that is put on all the deck 11 junior suites & some of the grand suites: "Cabin has a refrigerator (not stocked) on: EC EL FA IM IS SE, cabin has a minibar on: FS PA". FS would be Fascination, so whatever the difference is between a minibar & a refrigerator, Fascination has a "minibar".

Edited by k2excursion

• 1 month later...

I have posted this in another thread, but thought I would try here too. I read on another thread, that balconies do not have hair dryers. Is this serious? I have never packed a hair dryer before on any of my cruises. I would hate to add the weight to my suitcase if need be. Thanks for the help.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me if the balcony rooms on the Fascination have a mini fridge? I have read several conflicting posts on if they are in the rooms.

In June we were on Fascination, and we had a balcony room which had NO fridge ... luckily we didn't need one. Our room number was M119 (if it helps).

No, no hair dryer either ... but I had mine with me and also I heard/read that if you need one, the room steward could provide one. However, as I have a long hair, I personally didn't want to take a chance ;) Also I travel a lot, I have "folding" hair-dryer which takes no space from very valuable hand carry luggage (we only travel with one carry-on each).

Hope it helps :)

I'm also thinking if you need a fridge for medication etc they would/should provide one as there was enough room to put a bar fridge (like they would at a hotel).

For anything else, there is room service, bars, and an amazing restaurant ;) plus not so bad buffet which we only used for our morning coffee, and afternoon snack when we returned back from our excursions....

• 3 weeks later...
I'm also thinking if you need a fridge for medication etc they would/should provide one as there was enough room to put a bar fridge (like they would at a hotel).

For anything else, there is room service, bars, and an amazing restaurant ;) plus not so bad buffet which we only used for our morning coffee, and afternoon snack when we returned back from our excursions....

Hi I just book a cabin like yours on the fascination and I was wondering if they are able to put the beds together to make a king. Ive read that they cant be put together. Ill be in room M227. Thanks:)

Hi I just book a cabin like yours on the fascination and I was wondering if they are able to put the beds together to make a king. Ive read that they cant be put together. Ill be in room M227. Thanks:)

We only had one bed ... it's more like a queen bed than a king size though ... Perhaps your room has only one bed too. We were in M119 :) And, have fun during your cruise! ;)