First time with family on a cruise

Hi I am travelling with my soon to be 18-year-old daughter and my parents on our first cruise and get the distinct impression it is mainly couples we are leaving on the Thompson celebration in October could anyone let me know if it is mainly couples thank you

Hi I am travelling with my soon to be 18-year-old daughter and my parents on our first cruise and get the distinct impression it is mainly couples we are leaving on the Thompson celebration in October could anyone let me know if it is mainly couples thank you[/quote

What is giving you the impression it will all be couples. Loads of very mixed family groups but obviously a lot less children outwith school holidays (depends when in October you sail). A cruise is always a very mixed crowd no need to worry.

Thanks just its my first time on a cruise. And whilst browsing through the forums it seems to be couples there are no children on this cruise 16+ which is fine I was just hoping my daughter will meet people Her own age or I will be the entertainment

Hi

I have over 20 cruises with Thomson under my belt! Off on the Spirit in June with my parents (77 & 78) and my 23 year old son. Last October we were on The Dream we like the quizzes, game shows, theatre shows We also had great entertainment show hosts in Ted, Taylor and Liv who we had great banter with. we find lots to keep us entertained. My daughter and son in law would also be with us but we have a new granddaughter! I'm off in September with my husband celebrating our Pearl Wedding Ann on The Celebration. As last poster said a great mix of people and loads to keep you entertained. Have a great Cruise.

I have travelled with my family, husband and children, several times. I have also travelled with a friend, with my sister and more than once with my mam. There's often a mix of people.

On the Spirit a few weeks ago there was a table of 10 females of different ages in the dining room each night. I'm sure your daughter will find other people to get along with.

Hope you both enjoy the cruise when the time comes