Caribbean Princess

dtm44

Hello.....My family and a couple friends are looking to take the Nov. 13th saling of the Caribbean Princess. Within our group, there are about 7 of us that are in the age range from 22-25. I wonder if this ship would be a good choice for us. Is there fun nightlife on this ship? or do things seem to die down during the night? For anyone that has sailied the ship, Let me know what you think! Thanks so much for any information! icon_smile.gif

I would think the 7 of you would have a good time anywhere... we are a little older 30's and sailing the Caribbean Princess in July. From what i've read through reviews, etc I would think you'd have a great time..

Pete...

Thanks Pete. I think we would have a good time also. Have you read anything on on the club Fusion? Is that live music? That may be the place to be at night. icon_smile.gif

Nicole, You are on the NOv. 26th sailing?? It would be nice to have some others to hang out with at night, even though we will have fun no mater what! icon_smile.gif Have you read how the ship nightlife is? I have read some posts that it can be very quiet at night. Let me know if you hear anything! Thnaks!

I was just on Caribbean Princess last week. The late night life is in SkyWalkers lounge that is manned by a DJ. Club Fusion does have live music, but most nights it was dance music. This would be a good ship for your age group (though you'll see a wide range of ages). It's a great ship!!

Let me know if I can answer anymore questions.

Spencer

Thanks Spence! I have also heard Dtm44 that it is very quiet at night. I hope this is not the case in the nightclub. We are Miami people, a couple latins in our group, don't think our dancing will end early! So if we are the only ones salsa dancing in SkyWalkers at 1 am so be it, we are going to have fun! We will be on the New Years Cruise 26th-2nd my whole family (couples in our 20's with parents in their 50's). We are a very fun and lively group and we hope to meet up with some more people!!!

Plenty of music clubs and bars and shows for all styles and ages. I was on the CP on 4/10

Olympia 1970 Cunard Adventurer 1973 Fairwind 1975

Oceanic 1978 Volendam 1979

Cunard Princess 1980 Atlantic 1983 Oceanos 1984 Romantica

1997 Royal Princess 1998

Fascination 2000 2002 Ecstasy 2001 2002 Imagination 2001

Norway 2003 Dawn Princess 2003 Caribbean Princess 2004

Archived