Favorite Things: Tour Guide vs Own Your Own

scf1270

We'll be first-timing Bermuda for three days, and are wondering what things are best to save for the guide, what things are better done on our own?

Day 1: On our own

Day 2: 4 hour dive trip for DH near Horseshoe Bay, then on our own

Day 3: Morning tour with private guide (4-ish hours), then back to Dockyard about 3 hours before departure.

Physical condition is pretty good overall, but I do avoid lots and lots of stairs, as well as slippery conditions.

I'm a klutz who not only managed to fracture a foot doing laundry, but also managed to fracture my femur one week after hip replacement. So...I like to be kind of careful :eek:!

After reading alot of reviews, I booked a private tour on the Island with Dennis Hollis <dwhollis@logic.bm>.

We haven't taken the tour yet, but I can says he comes highly recommended, and he has been a pleasure to converse with via email.

Taxi tour prices are government regulated, and for 1-4 guests, the cost is $50 per hour.

After reading alot of reviews, I booked a private tour on the Island with Dennis Hollis <dwhollis@logic.bm>.

We haven't taken the tour yet, but I can says he comes highly recommended, and he has been a pleasure to converse with via email.

Taxi tour prices are government regulated, and for 1-4 guests, the cost is $50 per hour.

We did also! We're just trying to decide what to do on our "Dennis day" vs. "our on-our-own day".

We have booked Dennis also! We're just trying to decide what to do on our "Dennis day" vs. "our on-our-own day".