Teens on Oasis

We are looking to bring my 16 year old daughter and a friend on Oasis this summer. I was wondering if anyone has experience with the teen program on the ship. The parents of my daughter's friend are concerned with the monitoring of the kids on the ship. Is there usually an adult in charge of the teens during all the activities or are they pretty much allowed to roam the ship unsupervised.

Thanks for any help

A lot of roaming of the ship..some activities but we find the kids don't show up for the organized stuff so they get cancelled. It's a gap I think for Royal that they don't find a better way to keep the teens involved

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

A lot of roaming of the ship..some activities but we find the kids don't show up for the organized stuff so they get cancelled. It's a gap I think for Royal that they don't find a better way to keep the teens involved

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Totally agree..my girls are 17 and 14 and even though there is a club they never went due no one turning up.

They absolutely loved adventure ocean when they were younger..now it's hot tubs and pizza 😊

Thanks for the info. I'm sure the girls will find things to do since there is so much on the ship. My daughters friend has overprotective parents so I was hoping there were adult supervised activities for kids their age so they would not have to be with us all the time. It doesn't look like that is the case since a lot of the activities are canceled.