Freedom April 2016 Fun Times

javafish

Thank you! Thank you! My next cruise will be my 1st on the Freedom. I love to look and plan ahead. I was able to download and print all with no problems.

Did you happen to buy the new updated Cheers! package? That is the only thing left in my things to try and find out ahead of time. We have already purchased it, but, new menus of current bar prices seem to be hard to find.

Again, your post of the Funtimes is fantastic!:D

Glad to help. i got the Cheers! package and won't do it any more. it was good in the fact that i could get almost anything but in the end it was more work than fun... maybe back in my 20's or 30's it would have been good but i guess i don't drink like i used to lol....

And if you want pdf copys on your own cruise just use the hub app and every day you can download a pdf copy of the fun times. after you log in when you get on the ship just go to the free sites option and pick download funtimes. you have to do it each day to get that days copy.

And if you want pdf copys on your own cruise just use the hub app and every day you can download a pdf copy of the fun times. after you log in when you get on the ship just go to the free sites option and pick download funtimes. you have to do it each day to get that days copy.

Another good thing to know.

We have always done Cheers! since it's beginning. And you are are correct. The 1st time we spent way too much time keeping up with it, trying to make sure we got our monies worth. But, we now realize, we can more than break even without a lot of thought to it. And it lets me try things I wouldn't otherwise. Now that they have the "enhanced" version, I will be getting specialty coffees, milkshakes, etc.. I just can't imagine what would cost $50.? The new limit. We drink wine with dinner and have not seen any wine, that I couldn't buy at my local grocery store, for $15. or less per bottle. So, so far just don't "get" it. Guess we will find out. Thanks again.:)