Hi. We'll be visiting Kotor on a cruise on the Norwegian spirit in august. It says in the brochure, that we'll be tendering. Can anyone tell me if we need to pre-book the tender and if so, when? Also, van anyone tell me what are the best things to do in Kotor? Thanks

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Check on cruisett.com http://m.cruisett.com/p/

To see how many ships are in Kotor when you dock. Two weeks ago there were two ships in port both docked in port.

I will be sailing on the Azamara Journey but can't seem to ever see it in port on that website [emoji23]. Are they the only line that doesn't seem to show up?

Hi. We'll be visiting Kotor on a cruise on the Norwegian spirit in august. It says in the brochure, that we'll be tendering. Can anyone tell me if we need to pre-book the tender and if so, when? Also, van anyone tell me what are the best things to do in Kotor? Thanks

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

I would think the Norwegian Spirit organises the tenders. Embarkation departure time may depend on if you've booked an excursion with the cruise line.

We're visiting Kotor in Aug on The Viking Sea (luckily its a smaller vessel, so no tendering) from 0800-2300, so we're using Adventure Montenegro (don't be put off by the name .... We're in our 60s!) as a private tour to go to Perast & Our Lady of the Rocks, walking tour of Kotor then, after lunch doing the drive up to Mt Lovcen which looks down over the harbour. 10.5hrs @ approx €90 p/p. Pretty good value