Pearl Spa questions

When we were on the Pearl, we were in the Haven, and it didn't occur to us to explore the Spa.

We have some friends who are considering a trip on the Pearl next winter, and they've asked specifically about spa facilities.

They are not in a Haven/suite category.

(I'm not even certain yet if they have a balcony or not.)

First, how does payment work - by the trip only, or also by the day?

Either way, might there be difficulty getting passes?

Next questions: What is IN the (paid area) Spa?

Are there any facilities such as sauna that is available to all, outside the Spa?

Are there any similar areas (paid or not) that might be of interest?

They are a couple who would probably be happy to not be surrounded by children, but I don't know if there is an Adults Only area on the Pearl. (If so, how do passes/availability work for that, and what is "there"?)

We recommended the Pearl to them, before realizing that this would be important, so we're trying to get the best information so that they can have the best chance to make an informed decision.

Thanks very much.

The Pearl spa is wonderful. Passes can be purchased for entire cruise. If not sold out, daily passes can be purchased. There is co-ed area with heated tile loungers, lounge chairs, thasso-therapy pool, and whirlpool. Hot tea, ice water and fresh fruit is always available. Towels and robes are also provided. In addition there is a ladies only and men only area where there is a sauna, steam room, Japanese plunge pool, lounge chairs and an individual whirlpool. Well worth cost. Spa is adult only.

The Pearl spa is wonderful. Passes can be purchased for entire cruise. If not sold out, daily passes can be purchased. There is co-ed area with heated tile loungers, lounge chairs, thasso-therapy pool, and whirlpool. Hot tea, ice water and fresh fruit is always available. Towels and robes are also provided. In addition there is a ladies only and men only area where there is a sauna, steam room, Japanese plunge pool, lounge chairs and an individual whirlpool. Well worth cost. Spa is adult only.

Sounds perfect! :)

Any idea if full cruise passes sell out super fast for a holiday cruise?

(We can help them watch for the first day, but they aren't in a suite. Is it very likely they'll get sold out fast?)

Thanks so much.

Pearl spa is great to use (and I fully recommend getting the week long pass)! Not sure how fast they would sell during a holiday, but there was a decent amount of people last time I went (and on one cruise of mine it did sell out). I always pre purchase the thermal pass prior to the cruise just it make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app