Coastal Kitchen on a formal evening ...

We're on the Harmony in a couple of weeks and having booked our dining options it looks likely that we will be in the Coastal Kitchen on one of the formal nights. Can anyone advise if people still dress up when eating in there? Just so we pack appropriately ... We don't want to look like a couple of numpties all dressed up if no one else is .... :)

Edited by bellaj
Spelling

We're on the Harmony in a couple of weeks and having booked our dining options it looks likely that we will be in the Coastal Kitchen on one of the formal nights. Can anyone advise if people still dress up when eating in there? Just so we pack appropriately ... We don't want to look like a couple of numpties all dressed up if no one else is .... :)

Some will be dressed formally, some will be dressed casually.

We ate in CK on the Allure on the second formal night and most people were dressed for the formal night. There were very few that weren't dressed up.

As long as you meet their "requirements" for dress they will not turn you away. It doesn't bother us if people don't feel like dressing up on formal nights, personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Currently aboard the Allure. First formal night was last night. I would say that 90% of the guests in the Coastal Kitchen were dressed for formal night. Four men were not. Two wore long pants and pull overs. Two wore shorts and pullovers.

On the Oasis last week I would say it was about 50% dressed for each formal night, others mostly smart casual. But I will add that on the second formal night we had the very BEST lobster tails (2 each) that we have ever experienced on ANY of our cruises!