What is the Loop Ap for Royal Caribbean?

Received an email for Loop, a new feature for Star Class on RC. Anyone have any experience with this and how it works. I clicked on the appropriate link in the email and it took me to a page with my name and that was it! What happens next? I understand I will be able to communicate via this with my RC genie but not quite sure how it works. Does this enable them to text me directly?? Help, please.

Know my way around iPad and cell phone a bit but this is a new experience for me so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I may be confused for nothing but once I went to the page where it had my name and stateroom number, nothing further happened. I'm confused as to whether I will get a text at a later date or....who knows. The email made it sound as though you needed to click on the link to register but once at the page there was no further info required. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

Wish they gave a bit more info for those of us non savvy tech people. I'm just assuming I will get a text from the genie at some point.

As always, Bob, thanks for your response. You are always helpful!

Swiss