Select Beverage Package

Hi, Can anyone tell me if the Select Beverage Package includes bottled water?

Is the evian Bottled Water Package just for in your stateroom or can I get Evian water anywhere on the ship including the dining room and to go off the ship?

Or am I stuck with getting the The Royal Replenish Package just to get bottled water anywhere on or getting off off the ship?

Edited by jagmanss1

Select does not include bottled water.

The Evian package is essentially a case or two of water delivered to your room.

Either have to move down to the Replenish or move up to the Premium for bottled water from the bars/cart getting off. This water is not Evian brand, just generic spring water.

No. The Select Beverage Package does not include bottled water. We got the Complimentary Select Drink Package for our cruise this past May. 3 people in my party upgraded to the Premium Drink Package for $10/day pp plus 18% gratuity. This included bottled water, but not Evian. Hope this helps.

Barbara

Thanks I don't care what brand of water as long as it's not the ships water.... Yeah I know the ships water is supposed to be really pure and better and thought so too until a couple cruises ago when my feet and ankles swelled like balloons and now know it's the ships water.....

Jagmanss1,

I have always drank the ships water, but, the past 2 cruises I've taken, my feet & ankles have blown up like balloons also!:eek: I will definitely be drinking bottled water on future cruises!

Barbara