Wilma and booking future Western Caribbean Cruises

jaw62901

Hi,

Well I was finally going to book my very first cruise for Feb 06 this weekend to the Western Caribbean and then Wilma came along. So now I'm not sure what to do. I know times a ticking and I need to get this made as soon as possible to get the best availability, but what would you recomend.

Also if anyone has any advice on another destination, I would really like the feedback. I would be leaving from one of the ports in Florida if that helps.

I, too, will be on my first cruise on Oct 29th (hopefully). I really thing in February you won't need to worry about storms like these. Hurricane season will be well over. The only problem some people seem to have in February is a snow storm or something that delays their arrival in port. Just be sure to get insurance in case something happens!

I wonder if the Eastern cruises will begin to fill up do to all the destruction in Mexico? I imagine it is going ot take a while before things get anywhere back to normal. Those poor people. I think I have said that 100 times this hurricane season. Anyway, if the eastern cruises start to book the prices will go way up so anyone thinking of changing from western to eastern better do it soon.

By February things will be pretty fixed-up and repaired, if you're into the ocean stuff, beach stuff, trips to the pyramids......all that will surely be all back & operating by February. I say, go ahead and book your originally-intended itinerary.

Archived