Carnival Freedom honeymoon-9261 balcony or any lido balcony room 8D

Anahita54

Hello fellow cruisers!! This will be my fiancé and I's second cruise but our first balcony room. We will be celebrating our honeymoon on the 7 day trip to Cozumel, Belize, & Isla Roatan (Honduras). Any advice about Carnival Freedom, the ports, and rooms on lido deck would be greatly appreciated!! If anybody has pictures of their room that fits ours would also be great!!!! I love to see what we will be in and get an idea of what we will need or not need. lol I did book a night in the steakhouse (embarkation day) so our bellies will be content. :)

Have a great day!!

128 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Hello fellow cruisers!! This will be my fiancé and I's second cruise but our first balcony room. We will be celebrating our honeymoon on the 7 day trip to Cozumel, Belize, & Isla Roatan (Honduras). Any advice about Carnival Freedom, the ports, and rooms on lido deck would be greatly appreciated!! If anybody has pictures of their room that fits ours would also be great!!!! I love to see what we will be in and get an idea of what we will need or not need. lol I did book a night in the steakhouse (embarkation day) so our bellies will be content. :)

Have a great day!!

128 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

We love lido deck.

In Cozumel, we like Mr Sancho's AI or going into town and having lunch at Casa Denis and then a drink at Wet Wendy's.

For Roatan, take a look at Little French Key. They have a web site which is that name plus .com.

In Belize, we did Starfish Island. It was a relaxing beach day.

That is one of my favorite itineraries on one of my favorite ships, you will have a great time! :)

No matter what else you decide, make sure you have an excursion booked for Belize. It is not advised to "wing it" at this port :eek:

In Cozumel, we like Mr Sancho's AI or going into town and having lunch at Casa Denis and then a drink at Wet Wendy's.

For Roatan, take a look at Little French Key. They have a web site which is that name plus .com.

In Belize, we did Starfish Island. It was a relaxing beach day.

We have reserved at Mr Sancho's! It sounds like one of the best options in Cozumel. We went snorkeling last year and it just wasn't what we expected.

I keep hearing about Little French Key in our roll call FB Page. I will have to checkout Starfish Island. THANKS!!!

That is one of my favorite itineraries on one of my favorite ships, you will have a great time! :)

No matter what else you decide, make sure you have an excursion booked for Belize. It is not advised to "wing it" at this port :eek:

Thank you!!

Oh yes!! I have heard so many things!! :eek: