Question for anyone just off Victory, Pt. Canaveral

I'm sailing in just 2 days. I'm wondering about boarding and how early they are starting boarding. I know there were delays as they were sprucing up rooms but that is supposed to be done by now. I live 90 minutes away from the port and want to get started as early as possible, especially since it's such a short cruise.

Sailed the Victory in June. We had FTF. Arrived at port around 10:30 and were having lunch and first drink by 11:45a.m.!

1st time cruisers tasking the victory in October for honeymoon. Did you notice if the cabins on deck seven have been completed in the spruce up? We have aft cabin 7431 in case you have stayed in that one any info would be nice.

Thanks

I'm sailing in just 2 days. I'm wondering about boarding and how early they are starting boarding. I know there were delays as they were sprucing up rooms but that is supposed to be done by now. I live 90 minutes away from the port and want to get started as early as possible, especially since it's such a short cruise.

We never purchase FTTF, we arrive by 10 and are always onboard before noon

We were in a balcony on deck 10 and it had not been updated yet. We will sail again in Dec. in an aft wrap on deck 8 this time. While it sure would be nice to have new tile in the bathroom, I am more excited about the location. Son has booked an inside room on main deck. I have not yet found if these rooms have been updated either. Searching to see what has and has not had work done and if I find anything, I will post it here!

Be prepared to wait and be packed in like SARDINES before you board unless you have FTTF or are Platinum +!!!! We just got back on Sunday from a 3 day Victory cruise! We arrived at port at about 11 and quickly got thru security and received our S&S cards. We were in Zone 4 to board but still had to wait about 30-45 mins before we were able to board. I have been on several 3-4 day cruises but never in the summer! IT WAS SO PACKED EVERYWHERE we went on the ship!!! Our room was located on deck 2 and was fully updated!!! VERY VERY NICE!!!!!!!! I was super impressed with the updates!!!

Be prepared to wait and be packed in like SARDINES before you board unless you have FTTF or are Platinum +!!!! We just got back on Sunday from a 3 day Victory cruise! We arrived at port at about 11 and quickly got thru security and received our S&S cards. We were in Zone 4 to board but still had to wait about 30-45 mins before we were able to board. I have been on several 3-4 day cruises but never in the summer! IT WAS SO PACKED EVERYWHERE we went on the ship!!! Our room was located on deck 2 and was fully updated!!! VERY VERY NICE!!!!!!!! I was super impressed with the updates!!!

Thanks for the review. Did you notice if deck 6 had been updated

Thanks for the review. Did you notice if deck 6 had been updated

Sorry! I didn't even check out any other decks! I hope it is because they were really nice!!! Big flat screen, bright lights, seemed to have more floor space too!

1st time cruisers tasking the victory in October for honeymoon. Did you notice if the cabins on deck seven have been completed in the spruce up? We have aft cabin 7431 in case you have stayed in that one any info would be nice.

Thanks

I sail at the end of next month.... while not staying in the same cabin as you, I am staying in the cabin right next door....7433! I will try to post pics when I return

I sail at the end of next month.... while not staying in the same cabin as you, I am staying in the cabin right next door....7433! I will try to post pics when I return

thanks, pics would be nice. Have a great trip.

Please, please do post pictures:) of 7433 that is the cabin my daughter and I are booked in for our October sailing. I would so much appreciate it. Thank you in advance