CGI Hair

Cruise Arizona

We watched our Rotterdam cruise video with the kids last night. This was 13 years ago.

My son said "Papa, your hair looks like CGI (Computer Generated Imagery)."

Apparently because it was thicker and darker 13 years ago, it didn't look real to the kids. Pretty funny!!!.

Although there are products now that claim to slow the thinning process and dyes to make them dark again, I love the more natural look men have when they allow nature to run its course.

I had a lot of male clients when I cut hair (I was licensed as a barber!). When they would enquire about hair replacement, I would advise them to spend the money instead on a nice vacation for them and their wives. That way, they could get a nice tan on top and have the wife fall in love with them all over again. Most women don't mind a bald head, it's what is inside the head that counts most!

BTW, pics of my DH from 10 years ago show a dark brown beard, it's almost all gray now, what a difference.

Actually when I married him, I figured he's be completely bald up top by age 40. At age 41, he is doing great. He's thinning in the back and on top, but even with a buzz cut, the top of his head is still mostly covered. He does wear a ball cap when outdoors for an extended period of time. His salt and pepper grey is mostly pepper with a few salty highlights.

Archived