Sonesta - Priceline Bid

NECruiser83

Hi all, I am looking to hear some feedback on the Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach. I used the name your own price tool, and was assigned Sonesta. It looks wonderful, but this is not a name I am familiar with. Would love to hear from people who have stayed here. TIA

Hi all, I am looking to hear some feedback on the Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach. I used the name your own price tool, and was assigned Sonesta. It looks wonderful, but this is not a name I am familiar with. Would love to hear from people who have stayed here. TIA

Hey there, Sonesta was formerly B Ocean. Stayed there a few times a couple years ago (via Hotwire btw :))..

Not a bad place at all. Right across from the beach. BIG picture windows. Nice views (corner rooms are nice). Great little pizza place just around the corner. Area is a little "different" but we had no probs! Hope this helps!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34227-d1911613-Reviews-Sonesta_Fort_Lauderdale_Beach-Fort_Lauderdale_Broward_County_Florida.html#REVIEWS

Here are some reviews from Trip Advisor. Looks great. May I ask what your winning bid was?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34227-d1911613-Reviews-Sonesta_Fort_Lauderdale_Beach-Fort_Lauderdale_Broward_County_Florida.html

I bid $150 per night, which I thought was super low. I checked their rates on their website and it was $169, so for the 2 nights I am saving $40, not as good of a deal as I hoped, but I will take it! Haha 😆

Hey there, Sonesta was formerly B Ocean. Stayed there a few times a couple years ago (via Hotwire btw :))..

Not a bad place at all. Right across from the beach. BIG picture windows. Nice views (corner rooms are nice). Great little pizza place just around the corner. Area is a little "different" but we had no probs! Hope this helps!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34227-d1911613-Reviews-Sonesta_Fort_Lauderdale_Beach-Fort_Lauderdale_Broward_County_Florida.html#REVIEWS

I wanted to be near the beach and water taxi. It looks like the water taxi is only 3 blocks away. Thanks for your feedback I appreciate it!