can anybody help us??

I was wondering if there is anybody out there who could help us? .Our family cruised last year on the Voyager of the seas,we sailed from Maimi on 4th Dec 2004. We had a wonderful time ,and at the end we bought the dvd showing all our great memories,and quite a bit of filming of our kids,which of course was great!!!!

Unfortunatly this tresured dvd was ruined last month :(by a very hungry dvd player.

I know this is a shot in the dark but is there anyone out there who went on the same cruise and bought the dvd????????????

We have tried contacting RC but to no avail,

We would be so gratefull , and of course pay for any charges.

many thanks

I can't help either, but I want you to know that I know how you feel. We were on the Voyager for the September 23 sailing, and used disposable waterproof cameras for all our excursions. I brought them to BJ's for the developing. The photography service that they use lost the one I want the most, our trip to Grand Cayman for the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point Excursion.

The pictures of me holding a stingray are gone! The pictures of my husband holding a stingray are gone! They say that they're still looking for the pictures, but I've pretty much lost hope!

I guess some things are not meant to stay around. All we have are our memories.

Archived