Antigua Beach Escape excursion- Which beach?

Rickgina

Hi all, Will be on the Gem in November 2016. Does anyone know which beach the Antigua Beach Escape excursion goes to? Not specified and no reviews. So many choices of beaches, hope its worth booking this vs. going on our own. Thanks in advance.

Not sure which beach the excursion goes to but I can make a beach suggestion in Antigua for you. We were there in February on the Celebrity Summit and went to Valley Church beach. What a great day! It was about a 20 minute cab ride and cost about $20. I think chair rental was like $15. The beach is beautiful white sand and shallow blue waters. Jetskis available to rent reasonably. And if you are looking for a great beach massage you will find it there at Pam's Wellness Center. I had surprised my partner with a hour long massage (for only $50) and he said it was so good I decided to get one myself. It was a better massage than I got on the ship's spa for less than all third the price. Overall I think it was my favorite beach day.