Agadir

Agadir is very nice. The beach is marvellous as is the grand souk. Very cheap and easy to get a petit taxi from the port to wherever you want to go. It's quite a poor country, typically North African, but quite safe in my opinion.

There's a souk close to the marina. Also a lovely promenade along the beach front. We stayed in a hotel right at the very end .

Very friendly shopkeepers selling exactly the same things as the bigger souk mentioned previously.

Love the haggling.

You can also take a taxi to the ruins at the top of the hill that has the writing on. Not a lot there except camels and traders, but beautiful views over Agadir.

• 4 months later...
There's a souk close to the marina. Also a lovely promenade along the beach front. We stayed in a hotel right at the very end .

Very friendly shopkeepers selling exactly the same things as the bigger souk mentioned previously.

Love the haggling.

You can also take a taxi to the ruins at the top of the hill that has the writing on. Not a lot there except camels and traders, but beautiful views over Agadir.

Please could you tell me if you can walk to the Marina and the Souk you mentioned? It would answer the new thread I've just posted. Thank you