HMC cabana question

boxermom73

We are sharing a cabana with another couple and they actually bought the cabana on thier CC, they will be arriving at the port late and since Cabana's are first come and we have Fttf is there anyway for me to pick the cabana before they board? I know we could have canceled the cabana under her name and we purchase it on our CC but they are now sold out and I would be scared I would miss getting it somehow. Any advice or anyone else done this? TIA

As it will be listed under their cabin # on their credit card I believe they are the only ones that can actually choose the cabana. This is how we understood it when we rented one last year.

Also the people that purchased the cabana would have to go ahead and cancel it off of their reservation before you could book it under your reservation. Maybe if you have a conference call with all parties and Carnival, it could then get cancelled under one and rebooked immediately under another. Otherwise I am not sure you would be able to choose the cabana number at this point.

Good Luck!

Edited by Drazil65

I doubt it. They will only allow the person on the reservation to pick.. doesn't matter, you will get one, thats all that matters.

Enjoy!

If the person that booked it, cancels it, if there is a waiting list, they might get it instead of you. I wouldn't try that.

Edited by dulcimergirl