IMAX and Chef's Table

Rhubarbed

Rather than starting two threads I'll try and keep it to one! So, does anyone know....

1. What's on at the IMAX in August and September?

2. What evening the Chef's Table is on?

We sail on the 26th August on the 8 day Med cruise. Only 15 days to go and I have butterflies I'm so excited!

Rather than starting two threads I'll try and keep it to one! So, does anyone know....

1. What's on at the IMAX in August and September?

2. What evening the Chef's Table is on?

We sail on the 26th August on the 8 day Med cruise. Only 15 days to go and I have butterflies I'm so excited!

1. The IMAX movies are current movies, but I don't think are listed in advance. The only scheduled IMAX release for August is Suicide Squad. The next scheduled IMAX release will be Sully on Sept 9 (maybe a day earlier, being in the Med). They may also show Star Trek Beyond and/or Ghostbusters for variety, in addition to various documentaries in the morning.

2. It varies. You won't find this out until you board. Unfortunately, this makes it very difficult to plan other things in advance, such as the Steakhouse.

Thanks Sam, that's really helpful! I'll have a look at current films and see what's about and hope. The only other thing we have booked is the Steakhouse on the first evening so hopefully chef's table will be further into the cruise.

And only 13 days to go!

Ah yes - I remember! You got an upgrade into the spa cabins and we're there already! I'm so excited about the whole trip now. We fly to Barcelona in less than two weeks so the holiday is so very close now.

yes, that's us! is the chef's table every night, or just one night? I emailed to ask if there's a wait list since it's likely some will cancel.

FYI, I have friends that are on the 12-day Vista cruise going on right now. They disembark on Aug. 18. I see them on Aug. 21. I'll ask them what IMAX movies were showing. They keep all of their Fun Times for every cruise.

Thanks Sam, that's really helpful! I'll have a look at current films and see what's about and hope. The only other thing we have booked is the Steakhouse on the first evening so hopefully chef's table will be further into the cruise.

And only 13 days to go!

Chef's Table is never held the first night, so you're all set. I booked the Steakhouse for my first night too, but not because of potential interference with the Chef's Table. The repo sailing out of NYC doesn't depart until 6pm and I have early dining...there's no way I'm missing sailing past the Statue of Liberty and the NYC skyline all lit up for dinner, so I made later Steakhouse reservations!

yes, that's us! is the chef's table every night, or just one night? I emailed to ask if there's a wait list since it's likely some will cancel.

It is held on multiple nights. How many nights exactly is probably dependent on cruise length and itinerary. There's at least 4 seatings on my repo cruise.

And that's why I want to sail out / into NY! We'd love to do the transatlantic on the Horizon but I expect it won't fit with the kids holidays. But one day.

NJ, thanks for the film list, it'll be good to know if we need to plan time in for this. We'll have to try and bump into each other at the spa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Back with IMAX news. My friends were on the Vista from Aug. 6-18 and the main movie throughout was Suicide Squad.

There were also four kids movies each day, and those rotated a bit (Under the Sea, Born to be Wild, A Beautiful Planet, Finding Dory, Ice Age: Collision Course)

Thank you! We just need to hope world of Warcraft is playing st the Dive in Movies and we're set.

I can't believe we sail tomorrow! We're in Barcelona now and have s great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk