NextCruise Question

Hi- I'm on the Harmony in Oct, and am considering whether I want to make a deposit on a new cruise while I'm onboard. Next year, my partner and I will be in a position to book something at short notice, so we're hoping to take advantage of some of the great last minute deals to be found.

Is there anything I need to take into consideration to use a NextCruise booking on a last minute? I assume I'd make the booking as usual for a random cruise, choose whether I want to use the OBC on the Harmony cruise or place it on my future cruise, and then move it when I want to make the last minute booking and settle the full balance? Is there anything else I need to consider? I assume if I want to move this to a travel agent, I need to move within 60 days of booking, then move again when I'm ready to actually book my cruise, is that right?

Thanks for the help!

You've got it all correct. Once the booking is with the travel agent, the agent has to make all the changes with regard to ship, sailing date, stateroom, dining type. You also cannot move to a travel agent if the booking is paid in full.

Edited by clarea

Hi- I'm on the Harmony in Oct, and am considering whether I want to make a deposit on a new cruise while I'm onboard. Next year, my partner and I will be in a position to book something at short notice, so we're hoping to take advantage of some of the great last minute deals to be found.

Is there anything I need to take into consideration to use a NextCruise booking on a last minute? I assume I'd make the booking as usual for a random cruise, choose whether I want to use the OBC on the Harmony cruise or place it on my future cruise, and then move it when I want to make the last minute booking and settle the full balance? Is there anything else I need to consider? I assume if I want to move this to a travel agent, I need to move within 60 days of booking, then move again when I'm ready to actually book my cruise, is that right?

Thanks for the help!

Just an FYI, if you take OBC and use it for the cruise you are on, not the future cruise and then cancel that future cruise you don't get your deposit back. The used OBC takes care of that[emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk