Help! Will I be able to buy summer clothes in FLL - in Dec./Store close to Embassy

oldmom

I went ahead and bought a few things on clearance here. Went to Belks-bought a pair of shorts,1 pair capris, and 1 summer shirt- $16-with tax included! Figure I will look in Lauderdale if I have the time-the day before the cruise-so if I can't find anything-I will still have a few things. I am really try to par down the clothes I take on a cruise. Thanks everyone.:)

I'm about 100 miles south, where St. Pat is celebrated for a month and we educate engineers. :)

Thanks for the tip about the Hampton. I'll stick with the HP for the Feb 2017 since we have to head to Miami and planned to rent a car, but keep it in mind for Dec 2017 when I'm bringing the family right before Christmas.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Ah, yes...Rolla, Land of the Green People. I remember it well from my daze at Mizzou and then my 2 1/2 years at Ft. Lost-in-The Woods.

When I felt adventurous in my younger daze I would drive down Highway 63 from Columbia and then take Highway 72 in Rolla to work my way down to the Bootheel.