Royal Family Suite on the Allure

I'm scheduled for this suite in November. Any other pictures of the room that you can kindly share?

I was remiss in taking a lot of pics. I tried to upload a video that I took but it didn't work. Here's the only other pic that I took, of the foyer:

c11a07da101a3835c836a5d66519dae3_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Did you do any speed tests on the WiFi?

I didn't but I thought it was quite fast. I streamed a lot of movies and my daughter streamed a lot of videos. We didn't have any interruptions.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for sharing, its bigger than i thought and the tub on the deck caught me off guard, is this sky class and exclusive for allure RFS only?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You're welcome. Yes, it's Sky class. I'm not sure if the hot tub is exclusive to Allure RFS cabins. I do know that only 2 of the 4 RFS Allure cabins have the hot tubs on the balconies and those two cabins on 12638 and 12648.

Sent from my iPhone

We are in this suite next week and sooo excited!! Did you use the hot tub on the balcony much? How does that work? Do you fill it up and empty it each time you use it?

Any other tips about the suite would be much appreciated!! :)

You are gonna love the suite - a lot of room to spread out! Also you'll have ample storage - we didn't use half of what's available.

The hot tub was a let down. It's like a huge jacuzzi bathtub. Plus it was difficult to get the jets going but once we did, it was cool. We only used it once [emoji4] You fill it like you would a bath tub and drain it the same way. It's loud though when the jets are running.

The shower in the master bathroom is a tub so it has a cloth shower curtain. If you are tall your head will touch the ceiling. There's also only one sink in the master bathroom.

The closet space in the master bedroom is a good size. Plus there's a closet right outside the master bedroom. There are 4 bathrobes for use.

There's a bar area in the living room. The table on the balcony is great for dining in the cabin. You can only access the balcony from the living room and not the master bedroom. The curtains and shears are motorized which is nice

The other bedroom has two twin beds, a nice size closet, lots of drawer space and a desk in there. My 8 year old loved that she had her own privacy[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone

We will be in a RFS (different deck) next March. Would appreciate any pictures/videos of room. How did you find the new perks that come with the RFS? Email if you wish....rwithington@sympatico.ca

I'll send you the video because I couldn't upload it. I didn't take many pictures but will send you what I did take. You're gonna love the cabin!!!!![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone

We will be in a RFS (different deck) next March. Would appreciate any pictures/videos of room. How did you find the new perks that come with the RFS? Email if you wish....rwithington@sympatico.ca

Hi. I just sent you the video and the couple of pics I took.

The perks were nice. Loved the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen. Not having to book shows is a big plus. Also, being able to go up to the Suite Lounge and ask concierge to assist with account stuff, instead of going to Guest Services is a very nice perk. We took advantage of the Luggage Valet service (it's free) and lived that we didn't see our luggage until we arrived at our home airport. That's pretty cool. Also, breezed through Customs - didn't have to wait in line - nice perk!!!!

Oh, liked that they give you one day of free clothes pressing - took advantage of that for the first formal day. Oh the coffee machine in the lounge is awesome. Was able to get my latte and espresso fix without having to go to Starbucks! Huge perk for me.

I don't drink but did take advantage of free Shirley temples in the suite lounge. You can also get free bottle water whenever you want.

Oh you a fruit plate or goodies at least 3 or 4 times out of the week. That's nice.

Took advantage of ordering room service from the dining room. Nice!!! They even bring a white table cloth and set up where you want them too. RCCL was pretty accommodating - you'll love it!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks so much for your response! We are really looking forward to the hot tub on the balcony so I hope we are not disappointed! Sounds like it is kind of a big bath tub on the balcony haha! This will be our first cruise with the suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen so we are looking forward to that as well.

thanks again!:)

Thanks so much for your response! We are really looking forward to the hot tub on the balcony so I hope we are not disappointed! Sounds like it is kind of a big bath tub on the balcony haha! This will be our first cruise with the suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen so we are looking forward to that as well.

thanks again!:)

You're welcome. You're gonna have a ball! Dexter was our concierge - such a sweet person!!!! He's usually in the suite lounge.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for your response. It will be busy for us with 3 generations sharing but I can sit on the balcony in the evening with my wine and be there for the grandchildren while mom and dad can have 'date nights!'. I am in the cabin so why not make it extra special for them!

The perks were nice. Loved the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen. Not having to book shows is a big plus. Also, being able to go up to the Suite Lounge and ask concierge to assist with account stuff, instead of going to Guest Services is a very nice perk. We took advantage of the Luggage Valet service (it's free) and lived that we didn't see our luggage until we arrived at our home airport. That's pretty cool. Also, breezed through Customs - didn't have to wait in line - nice perk!!!!

Oh, liked that they give you one day of free clothes pressing - took advantage of that for the first formal day. Oh the coffee machine in the lounge is awesome. Was able to get my latte and espresso fix without having to go to Starbucks! Huge perk for me.

I don't drink but did take advantage of free Shirley temples in the suite lounge. You can also get free bottle water whenever you want.

Oh you a fruit plate or goodies at least 3 or 4 times out of the week. That's nice.

Took advantage of ordering room service from the dining room. Nice!!! They even bring a white table cloth and set up where you want them too. RCCL was pretty accommodating - you'll love it!

Sent from my iPhone

Glad to hear that the advertised perks(enhanced sky class) are still/in full effect...and likewise we'll be staying in an RFS in 8 weeks but on Oasis and on a diff. deck, so i guess i shouldn't get my hopes high for a balcony tub(would be nice still). But what about the in-room entertainment options? Ps3 and dvd movies,were they available too?

Thanks for your response. It will be busy for us with 3 generations sharing but I can sit on the balcony in the evening with my wine and be there for the grandchildren while mom and dad can have 'date nights!'. I am in the cabin so why not make it extra special for them!

Awww that's nice!!!! The grand kids will love the hot tub - my daughter did. She treated it like her own private pool[emoji6] my mornings were so nice on the balcony. I had it to myself while hubby and daughter slept [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone

Glad to hear that the advertised perks(enhanced sky class) are still/in full effect...and likewise we'll be staying in an RFS in 8 weeks but on Oasis and on a diff. deck, so i guess i shouldn't get my hopes high for a balcony tub(would be nice still). But what about the in-room entertainment options? Ps3 and dvd movies,were they available too?

You know, I didn't take advantage of that. We streamed movies using the Internet which is one of your perks. Each person in the cabin will get access to the surf and stream Internet. It's fast so we were able to stream movies and tv shows that we like without any issue whenever we were on 'downtime' and just hanging out in the cabin.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm also eager to hear about your embarkation experience as a sky guest, most notably on these aspects:

- Port arrival time

- Dedicated entrance

- Waiting area and refreshments

- CK lunch right off the bat??

.. appreciate it all the info btw.

I'm also eager to hear about your embarkation experience as a sky guest, most notably on these aspects:

- Port arrival time

- Dedicated entrance

- Waiting area and refreshments

- CK lunch right off the bat??

.. appreciate it all the info btw.

You're welcome[emoji4]

We got to the port around 11 am. We went through the suite entrance and there was a dedicated line for Sky class, which was empty, so we breezed through. We were on the ship by 11:30 am. And that's only because we stopped at the lanyard cart and stayed there for about 10 minutes.

Didn't go to the waiting area so cannot speak if there were refreshments or anything.

I had been hearing all of the wonderful reviews about Sabor so that's where we went. We went to Coastal Kitchen on our first sea day because we were with people who were not in a suite. The food was really good.

Oh one thing about the Luggage Valet service. You will see a $25 service charge, per person, on your account. But just call Guest Services and they will refund it. I guess the airline charges this and they don't know that your cabin is a suite. We had a cash account (backed by a credit card) so they gave us the option of refunding the charge in cash or as a credit to our credit card.

Sent from my iPhone

You're welcome[emoji4]

Oh one thing about the Luggage Valet service. You will see a $25 service charge, per person, on your account. But just call Guest Services and they will refund it. I guess the airline charges this and they don't know that your cabin is a suite. We had a cash account (backed by a credit card) so they gave us the option of refunding the charge in cash or as a credit to our credit card.

How do i sign up for this? and by Guest services u mean the concierge right?Is there also a way to avert the charges or they just dock you and ask questions later?

The irony is i haven't completed my online check- in because i'm stuck in between the cash and credit card account. I could get the answer here i imagine.

Sent from my iPhone

I signed up with Guest Services as I was there for something else. But you can do all of this with the concierge. He was the one who told me that the $25 would appear on my account. He also told me how to have it removed. I don't believe you can prevent it being placed on your account.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone