Ports Available for Oasis

We are booked on the Oasis departing on September 3rd, this Saturday. As the long term forecast stands now, we have a 50% chance of being in the path of a tropical storm or hurricane if we stay with our scheduled Eastern Caribbean itinerary of St. Marteen, San Juan and Labedee. Seems to me the logical option is to go to a Western Caribbean itinerary and get Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel. I'm hoping to avoid Nassau as a substitute, but if that happens we will make the best of it. Any other ports I'm missing that can handle the Oasis class ships?

We are booked on the Oasis departing on September 3rd, this Saturday. As the long term forecast stands now, we have a 50% chance of being in the path of a tropical storm or hurricane if we stay with our scheduled Eastern Caribbean itinerary of St. Marteen, San Juan and Labedee. Seems to me the logical option is to go to a Western Caribbean itinerary and get Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel. I'm hoping to avoid Nassau as a substitute, but if that happens we will make the best of it. Any other ports I'm missing that can handle the Oasis class ships?

If you are talking about the wave that's developing, it's so far out yet, really hard to predict anything. I really hope to stay on this itinerary but if we have to change, I would like to avoid Nassau as well! But it's vacation, just gotta roll with the punches and have a great time regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The forecast looks ok for Oasis to stay on course. There are no named storms and the percentages are low for the next week. Allure is on its way to St Martin now and other ships are scattered throughout the eastern ports.

It really doesn't matter to me if we divert to stay away from a storm. I rather be at sea in good weather than parked at any port with bad weather.