Specialty/Haven Restaurant Christmas/Eve menus

schildiams

I am trying to plan reservations for a holiday cruise on the Breakaway in the haven. Does anyone know if the menus for Christmas and Christmas Eve change in the Haven/Specialty restaurants? Should I pick one over the other? Thanks so much for your help!

It's been a few years since I've cruised during Christmas, but I have seen them offer special menus Christmas eve in at least one of the specialty restaurants....generally it's not covered by the dining package, and has a higher price and comes with various wine pairings. It was offered in Le Bistro on one of my sailings.

I had Le Bistro pre booked that year, and they changed my reservation once on the ship since I wasn't interested in the meal they had that evening with the wine pairings and special set menu.

We'll be right there with you on the Breakaway in the Haven for Christmas this year, we're counting down the days. :)