Pick up time for Athens to Port

TinyG

Just trying to figure out a pick up time to tell the transfer people. What times have people started to arrive (waited to board)? Arrive and board right away (time)?

No specific time on my edocs just 12-4. We are platinum.

These days between cruises are crazy! Just did laundry, time to pack again :D

Just trying to figure out a pick up time to tell the transfer people. What times have people started to arrive (waited to board)? Arrive and board right away (time)?

No specific time on my edocs just 12-4. We are platinum.

These days between cruises are crazy! Just did laundry, time to pack again :D

I think I arrived around 10:30-11. But couldn't get on until after 12. When I arrived there was absolutely no line. Then again, I'm not platinum. I think if you can plan on arriving by 11:45-12, you should be in good shape

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Don't know if the day of the week made a difference, but we boarded on the Sept 13th cruise ( a Tuesday). Traffic was light until we got closer to the port.

Had a taxi pick us up about 1:30 from our hotel (Plaka Hotel, just north of the Acropolis).

Arrived at the port just after 2:00 (about 40 minutes or less). Cost was just under 20 Euros.

We are Platinum and was through check-in, through the duty free shop with or liquor & soda purchase, and getting on the ship very quickly, probably less than 20 minutes.

Thanks for the replies :D I changed our pick up to 11:00, so we should be there about 11:30/40ish.

So crazy to be home for only 2 weeks from our last cruise, to go back out! I'm packed so let's go!

23 days on the Vista!