Epic. Alternative vessel

Trickster999

As you know, if you've read my review, we were mighty pleased with our recent cruise on the epic. We would gladly sail on her again except for the fact that the shows would be the same and we would like to see different ones.

So assuming we stuck with ncl ( we were also pleased with our cruise on the Spirit three years ago), what would be a good ship to investigate. We'd prefer it to be European based but we would also consider Caribean

Thanks

They're moving the Getaway to Europe next year, and she'll have by far the most choice for entertainment. She's only 2 years old so in good condition, and also has the latest options in dining - some of which won't have been on the Epic.

The other ship in Europe is the Jade but, while I very much enjoyed cruising on her 2 weeks ago, the theatre entertainment wasn't of the same quality as the Epic. The individual lounge entertainers were excellent though.

I'd think the Getaway would suit you best, in Europe.

Edited by Huntingdon1701

The other ship in Europe is the Jade but, while I very much enjoyed cruising on her 2 weeks ago, the theatre entertainment wasn't of the same quality as the Epic. The individual lounge entertainers were excellent though. .....

The Jade is in Europe only until the 30th when she does transatlantic to Tampa and then starts Western Caribbean sailings. She'll return to Europe next April for a season of Mediterranean sailings.