Nassau--Bahama Diver's--TERRIBLE!

Joby

Just back from a 12 night Celebrity Constellation cruise. We stopped in Nassau.

Nassau---scheduled with Bahama Divers for a snorkel. I did research them before we left for the cruise and gathered opinions. TERRIBLE DIVE OPERATION!!!! I am a certified diver (but only snorkeled this trip) and I was disgusted at the practices of this company. The snorkeling sights were terrible with nothing to see. Sites were chosen for the 4 divers onboard that day, DID NOT take snorkelers into consideration for the sites. Safety skills of the dive masters and crew left a lot to be desired. They paid no attention to my sister and I in the water and no attention to our Mom who was in her wheelchair riding along. Enough said--I would never dive/snorkel with them again!

Hi Wendy, it was an independant tour. I had done research before the trip and they got OK reviews. Not many choices in Nassau. I would NEVER dive/snorkel with them or recommend them to anyone.

I guess we will just chalk it up to experience and be thankful no one was hurt or injured or lost or...

Archived