Cruisin' Green - Lets Talk Emerald Waterways!

gbanshee

My DW and I are booked on the Splendors of Europe, Budapest to Amsterdam from September 23 2017 on the Emerald Sky. We are flying with Emirates out of Sydney and spending an extra night in both Budapest and Amsterdam. We have booked most of the extra excursions and hope to get tickets for Anne Frank House.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 months later...

I posted this in the Danube River Watch thread as well:

Thank you for making Emerald Waterways part of your travel plans for 2017. We are looking forward to providing you with the ultimate experience of Europe.

Due to earlier low water levels on the upper Danube River we were required to enact a ‘ship swap’ to minimise impacts on our cruise schedules. Guests on our Rhine - Main Discovery River Cruise departing Amsterdam on 15 July, 2017, will now be joining the Emerald Sun, not the Emerald Sky as reflected in their original booking. As the Emerald Sky and the Emerald Sun have the same facilities and levels of service, guests will not be impacted by this change.

Our Emerald Waterways Europe team, Cruise Director and crew look forward to welcoming guests on board.

Kind regards,

Emerald Waterways Operations