Norwegian Spa Services

Derrick1224

Hello I had a question for anyone out there. In September of 2017 I will be taking my first NCL cruise on board the Escape. I usually cruise with Carnival, and I had a question about the spa services. On Carnival on the day of embarkation they have a walk through, along with a raffle with credits for spa services, and even they have promos if you book the same day. I was curious to know if NCL have a similar system in place?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes they have a tour and draw too. They sometimes have samples of treatments throughout the cruise too, like a quick neck and back massage, to try and tempt you to book the real thing. I am a lover of the thermal suites on NCL, so you should definitely look at that and consider booking a pass for that. It is such a relaxing place to spend time and I usually use it once or twice per day.

Yes they have a tour and draw too. They sometimes have samples of treatments throughout the cruise too' date=' like a quick neck and back massage, to try and tempt you to book the real thing. I am a lover of the thermal suites on NCL, so you should definitely look at that and consider booking a pass for that. It is such a relaxing place to spend time and I usually use it once or twice per day.[/quote']

Thanks so much for telling me this. Do you know the prices of the Thermal suite passes?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums