Warning-pre-package at Intercontinental Beach Moorea

Jake84

I am planning on writing a full review, but until I do, I want people to know that at the Moorea Intercontinental Beach (pre-package we booked with Radisson)-Friday night the local kids have disco night! Returned from dinner to find the gates to the resort closed with kids and cars swarming everywhere. 2 guards did eventually let us in to the resort. We went to the lobby- could not even speak with the desk help the music was so loud. Disco/techno type music played until after 1 am- very disruptive! We had a beach bungalow- many of the garden rooms were much closer and I am sure the music was even more disruptive to those folks. Complained at the desk, left it on the comment card- they were not very interested in my complaint-a very disappointing end to an otherwise nice pre-package stay.

That is really frustrating! We stayed there in October for our pre-cruise package and noticed nothing like that on Friday night. We had gone out to dinner and got back around 10pm and all was quiet. I wonder if it was a special party and not done on a regular basis. Sorry it happened to you!

Lynne

Archived