Victory Suites

normalman

I'm looking at booking an Ocean Suite on Victory for Dec 19. However, the website says the 4th person will be in a trundle bed. That means either my 16 or 18 yo son will be in it. Has anyone been in one of these on the Victory? How are they?

I could just get an interior or balcony room with the sofa and pullman but their not asking that much more for the suite, so I'm tempted.

I haven't experienced a trundle, but honestly? Look at booking two adjoining balcony rooms, if there's any left. You can have the divider on the balcony opened up as well.

Then you're not going to be as cramped in a suite with that extra bed in there, plus your two sons can have a room "to themselves" but you'd still be next door.

Not really an option. There's only a few balconies left.

Yeah, this close to sailing I guess there wouldn't be many left.

Any extended balconies left? You could consider doing what we are for our upcoming trip; there's five of us total sailing, and rather than trying to cram all five of us into a room with extra beds, I booked 6461 (aft wrap-around balcony cabin) and an interior room. Myself, my husband and one of our two kids will sleep in that room, and my mom and the other kid will sleep in the interior room.

I figured we'd be spending most of the "family time" on our massive balcony. Plus with two rooms, then there's not five people fighting over one bathroom in the mornings. It was also insanely cheap to get the two rooms.