Any Cruisers Out There From San Antonio, Texas???

cruzzer

How many of you out there live in San Antonio? I see many cities (Dallas & Houston included) getting together to talk about cruising and meeting others.

You may even see someone you alredy know! Probably an annual party would do.

Would you be interested in somethng like this?

Hi Westerdam42

Thanks for looking us up. Cedar Park isn't that far away.

We'll look forward to seeing you in the future. As I tell everyone, keep in touch.

I have posted on almost ALL cruise lines. 27 to be exact.

Take care,

Lois

Thanks for the welcome! icon_cool.gif

I would love to get together. Does anyone know how to make a group list on the internet? I am in the procees of moving and may not get to post often..

I know how took make a simple one if anyone would be interested.

By getting together maybe we could do some group cruising icon_razz.gif Save $ !

BrendaAndGil@aol.com

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2005;03;05;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Grand Princess 3-12-2005

FYI

As of now, it seems our very first ever San Antonio/Locals Party will be held sometime this Fall.

Please keep in touch with this thread.

Also, your first names would really help me out with my charts.

And, please let me know if you are going to join us and if so, how many pax?

Thanks,

Lois

FYI To All,

Here is a way to read all the posts from the (as of now) 7 cruise line boards. .

Find OUR Topic on each of the cruise lines listed below. Add them to your NOTIFICATIONS. You will be able to read all the posts from our various boards.

One of the CC Hosts, Laura, is trying to get a forum where posts form other boards can merge together in one place. It will take sometime, but it will be great in the future.

Carnival, Celebrity, Norwegian, Oceania, Princess, Radisson Seven Seas, & Royal Caribb.

I hope this helps,

Lois

[Hi there, Tom and I just got back from the fateful Diamond Princess 5/15 cruise to Alaska. What an experience. Alaska was beautiful. Put us on your list - tjudge7673@aol.com]

Jane and Tom

Diamond Princess 5/15/04

Originally posted by cruzzer:

How many of you out there live in San Antonio? I see many cities (Dallas & Houston included) getting together to talk about cruising and meeting others.

You may even see someone you alredy know! Probably an annual party would do.

Would you be interested in somethng like this?

jfjudge

So glad you found us. We're getting geared up for a great time.

Meeting folks of like minds/interests....amazing.

We have never been to Alaska. Maybe next year.

Thanks for signing in,

Lois

While trying to get this topic going, I have completely forgotten to introduce ourselves.

We are Lois & Joel.

We have lived near the Medical Center for many years. 3 grown kids between us. 5 Grand between us.

We have been on 2 cruises the past 2yrs.

Cancelled two cruises this year: QM2 & Summit, due to illness.

Out next cruise is Celeb Infinity Dec 5, 2004 Hawaii RT from San Diego.

Second cruise is 11-26-2005 booked on HAL/Veendam to So.Caribb out of Tampa.

Are any of you booked on these???

Looking forward to meeting you all in the near future.

If any of you have any thoughts or ideas throw them out here. We all grow and learn by these boards.

Thanks,

L & J

trvl911, DH and I have LOTS of kiddies. We're a yours (3), mine(2) and ours (3) bunch. Oldest is 22, baby is 17 months. How old are yours?

We took our first cruise in Dec. 2004 and that was all it took to get us hooked!

Julie

mjcrober@yahoo.com

Fantasy 12/03

Splendour of the Seas 3/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;11;8;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600  until our first time on Princess

Grand Princess 11/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;7;30;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600  until our family cruise

Ecstasy 7/05

Brian (BJ) and Suzanne in Converse. Two grown (?) children, one in Houston and one in Utah. I'm a retired Air Force guy (30 years) and my wife and I both work for differnet financial institutions here in San Antonio. We took our first cruise on the Golden Princess in Oct 2002 for our 30th anniversary - the Fall Foliage cruise out of NY to Canada and back down the East coast. It was wonderful and got us hooked. Just returned from the Diamond Princess cruise to Alaska with mixed feelings - but I'm sure we'll cruise again :-)

camreesmom and all icon_wink.gif

We have a very diverse family, three grown ones(out of house),and three kiddies aged 5, 4 and almost 3.

Plus we have 4 grandkids icon_eek.gif

This will be our first cuise with children. I'm a little nervous, yet soo excited!

We will probaly be going on the Elation out of Galveston soon. I looked for the San Antonio folks but couln't find them..Do I just keep seaching??????

B&G

Grand Princess 3-12-2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2005;03;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Hi All,

I'm thinking about unpacking, but-----

I tried to find the other San Antonio folks with no luck. Does anyone have the link?

We will probaly be doing a Carnival soon!

Count us in for the meet and greet!

Grand Princess 3-12-2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2005;03;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

trvl911

If you go to the various cruise lines listed below, and click on the topic "Any cruisers out there from San Antonio, Texas???" you'll be able to read their posts.

As of now there are 7 cruise lines I have received posts from.

They are Norwegian, Carnival, Celebrity, Oceania, Princess, Radisson, and Royal Caribbean.

Good luck, I hope this helps.

Lois

Sorry guys. I have not been keeping this thread out there. If anyone want's to help out keeping us in the "show", I'd appreciate the help!

Since many of us have not posted in sometime,

what do you think of having an earlier party than in Nov?

Let me hear from you all!

Thanks,

Lois

Archived