What will you gladly pay extra for and what do you resent or refuse.

Cruise Arizona

I've also read that the people who work in the specialty restaurant also work in the Aqua Spa Cafe, another no tipping area, so it makes sense.

I'll gladly pay for a spa special of the day (they're quite a bit more reasonable than the going rate), & a special alcohol beverage, but resent a soda charge. Maybe they're afraid the waiters would be swamped with kids all day getting their free cokes if they gave the adults free fountain sodas.

i love the T pool on Millenium class ships and am building up a resentment to having to pay on Century since I'm not in a suite.

Thank goodness ice cream is still free on Celebrity. It's one of those fun things to do mid afternoon. If they start charging I'll boycott.

i love the champagne welcome aboard, even tho I am not a champagne drinker. It's just such a nice touch. So, no, I wouldn't pay extra for it.

I do not resent the strange tips to asst. chief housekeepr or ast. maitre 'd. they are not "high ups" and must rely on these tips. They provide services you might not request, but when you need to get into your room because you locked your key inside, it's the ast. chief housekeeper who will let you in if your steward is off duty. Likewise, if you lock yourself out of your safe, he'll come. The ast. maitre 'd helps arrange who is at your table (before you sail) from the demographics given in our profiles. Thank him for all those wonderful table mates you hooked up with.

I do not like a surcharge for coffee at Cova. I'll bring my thermal mug from the buffet, thank you very much, while I eat my chocolate croissant and my almond one, too.

if they charged for shuffle board, table tennis (or made it hard to get a paddle), board games, I'd boycott them.

To sum it up, there are very few things I'd be willing to pay extra for. Celebrity has spoiled me by providing most of the things I want as a part of my cruise package. I love Celebrity's package.

I’d be willing to pay for 2 things, a beautiful young girl to hang around with me all week and I’d pay someone to keep the wifester from seeing us, ah, to dream!

I was depressed my last cruise to see they stopped selling bottled water, I was taking empty bottles out of the trash, filling them, putting on my white dinner jacket, speaking with an accent, and selling them at the pool! Except for that one time, no one ever got sick, and I think they had insurance. Celebrity, bring back bottled water!!!!!!!!

Archived