Explorer CL question

Pardon if this question has been asked and answered before. Does anyone know if Diamond Plus have access to the CL on the Explorer?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Go Saints!!

D+ currently have access to the CL on Explorer.

Thank you so much... I don't know if they do this, we turn Diamond plus on our 3rd night, I'm hoping a friendly visit to the LA might help us out. The CL is on our floor, and it would be so nice to take a few steps, and be right there.

Very convenient for specialty coffee in the morning.:)

Thanks for the valuable info. We may do a short one before our June cruise anyway, not to just get the points, but because we have the bug right now!

DW and I both love specialty coffee, so that would be very nice. It's our 10th anniversary, and also our first Alaska cruise (RT from Seattle), so we'd love to make it as special as possible.

I've learned a great deal from reading some of your other posts and responses, and it's greatly appreciated!

Go Saints!

Thanks for the valuable info. We may do a short one before our June cruise anyway, not to just get the points, but because we have the bug right now!

DW and I both love specialty coffee, so that would be very nice. It's our 10th anniversary, and also our first Alaska cruise (RT from Seattle), so we'd love to make it as special as possible.

I've learned a great deal from reading some of your other posts and responses, and it's greatly appreciated!

Go Saints!

I appreciate the kind words.

• 3 weeks later...
I thought tier level points were only added at the conclusion of a cruise and not "during" one. Was I incorrect in that thinking?

You are correct, though they do recognize new Pinnacle members during the cruise on which they earn the points.