Segway Antigua tour

CruiseLoris

Anyne done the Segway tour in Antigua? I will be there next week and finally have a day off work today, to look into shore excursions. WE love the beach because we live in MN, and my young adult daughters love to just lay in the sun and tan, but 5 days of that, could get a little old, so looking for a few others excursions besides beach time.

Thanks!

We just did this tour in November. Probably one of my favorite things to do. The Segways were very easy to ride and we went up hills and on the sand. We did a 3 hour tour and stopped for rest stops. They provide water and fruit. Their office is right on a beach so you can spend some time at the beach after the tour. They will arrange for a taxi to pick you up at whatever time you decide. Although the leader does have a loudspeaker type thing, if you are at the rear of the line, you probably won't hear what he/she is saying. We didn't really care as the ride was so much fun. Highly recommend this as an alternate to spending the day at the beach.