First time from Cape Canaveral

bidgley

Hi,

We are flying into Orlando from the U.K On 21st January and have booked a hotel in Cocoa Beach for one night,can anyone recommend a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel,have looked on line and feel a bit overwhelmed.

Also what is the best way to get to the cruise port,do the hotel run shuttles,we are booked into the Holiday Inn Express.

Thanks in anticipation

Hi,

We are flying into Orlando from the U.K On 21st January and have booked a hotel in Cocoa Beach for one night,can anyone recommend a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel,have looked on line and feel a bit overwhelmed.

Also what is the best way to get to the cruise port,do the hotel run shuttles,we are booked into the Holiday Inn Express.

Thanks in anticipation

When I did this the first time I was a bit apprehensive. I called the hotel and they took care of booking Coco Beach shuttle for us. It was an easy pick up at the airport and 45 minutes later we were at the hotel. I stayed at the Raddison on Astronaut way.

I am researching the same for October. I need transport for four from the airport to the hotel, hotel to port, and port to airport.

I have used Limos.com in the past but I am to far out to get a quote.

Two of the places recommended on CC only do scheduled pickup at MCO. They only do every other hour pickup so if you miss their shuttle you have to wait two hours for the next one.

One thing you might consider is staying at the hotel inside the airport and catching the ships shuttle the next day. We have stayed there a couple of times and it's a great hotel. After flying from the UK you can literally stumble from baggage claim to your room.

Edited by jamesr3939