Divina Christmas Cruise

jorman17

Just got back from the Divina for Christmas. Pros: Ship is beautiful! Have been on lots of cruises but this was by far the most beautiful ship. Game staff was excellent. Kids club, 5 and 10 year old loved it and did not want to leave. Cons: Food never hot mostly cold or just warm. Food was hit or miss nothing great some good stuff, seafood was very fishy stopped ordering anything seafood. Vila Rosa manger lied to me sent me on a wild goose chase then ended up having what i was looking for in the first place. I heard how great the shows were, but they were disappointing, the queen show was called the show must go on but they never sang the "the" sounded funny also its just seemed off. Biggest con was the European passengers, they had no manners at all even the kids complained about it. We had soe stuff stolen off our Door (side of door doors not magnetic) decorations, custom stocking with kids names on them, stole my sons waterproof card holder with his room key while he was playing basketball.

Had a very good time, loved the ship but sadly will never go back.