Carnival Valor maiden voyage from Galveston- 12-17-16

toosaxykk

We LOVE Cozumel! I swear we are a partial citizen at this point! We tried out Chankanaab National Park this time and we fell in LOVE! It was a great place to go for a family!

Here's the link! Thanks again for following along! I hope I have helped someone plan their cruise!

http://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2017/01/give-me-liberty-or-give-me-valor-cozumel.html

This was a GREAT Sea Day! Lots of fun with the kids (and Dr. Seuss) and lots of sunshine plus a surprise visit from Santa Claus.

Carnival did a GREAT job with the holiday and Christmas promotion with a gingerbread village, mailbox to Santa Claus as well as numerous trees all over the ship! We were impressed with the decorations and overall festivity!

Here is day #6

http://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2017/01/give-me-liberty-or-give-me-valor-sea_7.html

Really enjoyed your blog. I was able to binge read it all today. You have a beautiful family, and a wonderful travel attitude. Look forward to reading your future cruise blogs.

Thank you so much for following along! I enjoy blogging about cruising almost as much as I enjoy cruising! I am so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for your kind words!

We sail again in 62 days on the DREAM... I cannot wait!

Thanks again and God Bless!

Well... we never dreamed we would be delayed by fog in Galveston bay but we made the best of it. Galveston is known for fog delays (Nov-Feb) and we fell victim to this tradition.

Here is our disembarkation post! Thanks again for following along!

http://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2017/01/give-me-liberty-or-give-me-valor_8.html

I will finish posting the FunTimes today and hope to post the FOOD blog with pictures and all by tomorrow! Thanks for being patient!

Thanks again!

Well... we never dreamed we would be delayed by fog in Galveston bay but we made the best of it. Galveston is known for fog delays (Nov-Feb) and we fell victim to this tradition.

http://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2017/01/give-me-liberty-or-give-me-valor_8.html

I will finish posting the FunTimes today and hope to post the FOOD blog with pictures and all by tomorrow! Thanks for being patient!

Thanks again!

We've been delayed into Galveston for fog before, its rough but sounds like you guys made the best of it! Thanks again for sharing your experiences! We leave in a month plus one day and my four year old loved seeing the pictures of your kiddos on the water slide!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Kellie You mentioned in "My Cruise manager" you can enter anny or birthday for a Free and great way to celebrate... where do you find that in my cruise manager Thanks Terry

Hey Terry... Here are the steps!

My Cruise Manager> My Cruise Details> My Guests> Modify

Then at the bottom under guest information it asks for SPECIAL OCCASIONS. Then just click on Birthday or Anniversary.

This cruise the kids were celebrating their birthdays and they received a cake at MDR. While DH and I were on the Legend in June we got a cake at MDR, Special writing on our stateroom mirror and even a $25 SPA giftcard. I DO KNOW that the later does NOT happen every time and I have heard you are entered in a "pool" of some kind but it is still worth a shot. We almost ALWAYS cruise on our actual anniversary during SB and we have ALWAYS got the cute little heart cake!

I hope this helps! Happy Cruising!

1649478111_NorthwestandAlaksa808.jpg.28f318c3dedc0e1418e30fb52d0be176.jpg

1446823941_NorthwestandAlaksa810.jpg.e37ec03bb69074596de05376f19370e6.jpg

You've waited and here it is! My husband and I LOVE doing this blog! We will re-read it before we sail on Carnival again to remind us what we really liked and did not like. We also will re-read and drool over this while we are dieting in prep for our next cruise! :p

Here is it! The Valor was all AMERICAN TABLE but I have almost all the menus and corresponding pictures! I hope y'all enjoy!

Happy Cruising (and mouth watering)!

http://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2017/01/give-me-liberty-or-give-me-valor-food.html

Here is the last of the daily FunTimes... Day #6. This was a GREAT SeaDay and full of activities and fun! Carnival does such a great job of having lots to do on the ship, especially on SeaDays! I hope this helps any OCD planners, like me!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Don't forget... the Carnival Valor DOES have the HUB app so FunTimes are available vai the app. (Download ahead of time)

Hey Terry... Here are the steps!

My Cruise Manager> My Cruise Details> My Guests> Modify

Then at the bottom under guest information it asks for SPECIAL OCCASIONS. Then just click on Birthday or Anniversary.

This cruise the kids were celebrating their birthdays and they received a cake at MDR. While DH and I were on the Legend in June we got a cake at MDR, Special writing on our stateroom mirror and even a $25 SPA giftcard. I DO KNOW that the later does NOT happen every time and I have heard you are entered in a "pool" of some kind but it is still worth a shot. We almost ALWAYS cruise on our actual anniversary during SB and we have ALWAYS got the cute little heart cake!

Thanks Kellie...so nice of you!!!! Maybe see ya'll on a cruise someday! we are going again aug 26th Cozumel,belize,Roatan

Happy Cruising......................

I hope this helps! Happy Cruising!

Thanks Kellie...so nice of you!!!! Maybe see ya'll on a cruise someday! we are going again aug 26th Cozumel,belize,Roatan

Happy Cruising......................

Thanks again!

Thanks for a great blog and for taking us along.