Review: Carnival Conquest 10/30/05

Sablerose

i AM BOOKED ON THE CONQUEST NEXT JANUARY. READING SOME OF THE POSTS ON DIFFERENT THREADS, I WAS STRONGLY COMNSIDERING CANCELLING MY CRUISE. YOUR REVIEW HAS GOTTEN ME SO EXCITED AGAIN! I LOVE YOUR DETAILS! I ALMOST FEEL AS IF I'M LIVING YOUR CRUISE THROUGH YOUR WORDS! [THAT CHOCOLATE ANNIVERSARY CAKE WAS DELICIOUS!]

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much for your kind wishes and kind words -- I wish we could have shared our special perks with everyone in our CC group! Wine baskets for everyone! ;)

As for pictures, Stang is working on getting them all scanned in, downloaded, and then UPloaded to Webshots so we can share them. Fortunately or unfortunately we ourselves don't have tons of great pictures, but the whole Conquest-adores Orange Bandanna Group is uploading all their pictures onto Webshots soon and then you can see pics from all of us!

Donna (Mysticks1) has already uploaded some great shots, you can find a link to her pictures on page 2 of her review thread. She got some really beautiful pictures of the ship, the group, and the ports.

Sablerose

I sure did enjoy reading your review. I will be sailing on the Conquest in 4 months and will be close to where you were. A few questions if I may. When did you get your dinning room assignment? I want the Monet dinning room so if I don't get that how do I get a change? I hope to get lots of liquor. Is the last day the best day to do this as is it cheaper the last day? Was the elevator that noisy? Was your room on the side that faces the dock when you arrive in port? Again thanks for your reivew it was fantastic.

Robb

• 4 months later...

Sablerose,

I was doing a search for pics of the chocolate buffet and came across this review. I have no idea how I missed it the first time but this is wonderful!!! I too prefer the all-detailed-no-holds-barred reviews and this hit the nail on the head. I am so happy for you and the fabulous things that happened on board for you and DH. We'll be on the Conquest in Feb 07. Cannot wait!!! We are building a fairly good sized CC group there as well based on the roll calls. I just hope we have as good a time as you did with your's and Medic 4 2 long (Deb) did with her's!!!!

Archived