Television channels on the TP

Kissara22

Does anyone have a current list of television channels offered on the TP. We're curious to know if they have espn. We know it's a long shot, but we love our football and would love to keep up on the scores. Thanks so much.

sorry, no ESPN (very sad, particularly during college football season). In fact, it was pretty hard to get any scores at all - there was one channel which scrolled (ie. no anchor) the news (including sports) but usually it was a day or two old. They mainly have international cnn (which doesn't cover sports) and a few movie channels. I went online to get the sports scores.

I would highly doubt that you would get the superbowl :( . The only real "outside" channel that you get is cnn international and i doubt they carry it - I was also unable to find current scores anywhere on the TV - cnn covered only news rather than sports - but i may be wrong as Mai Tai Guy suggests cnn reports that info. He is certainly correct that after a few days in paradise football seems far less important.

You can always get sports scores from the Internet Cafe. And if you get enough who want a particular game, some NFL games are streamed, so you can watch on the computer :) (hope you are either Platinum or get enough people. a football game at $0.35/minute ain't cheap.) Pretty sure the Super Boiwl is streamed.

You can't watch NCAA fotball on streamed (that I am aware) but you can real time updated scoring.

Well usually we really wouldn't care about the scores because our football teams ( he's a skins fan, ..I'm a raiders fan) rarely have super great seasons ..lol ...but since we've been together, ..the last 6 years, ...they've never played one another. Then when the schedule came out this year, ...we see that they're finally playing one another except it's on the day we embark. lol typical isn't it?

Archived